The Best Vegan Protein Pancakes
These vegan protein pancakes from Fusion Diet Systems are the PERFECT pancakes for dieters or health conscious individuals alike. They are so moist, fluffy, and taste like an actual pancake! Slight crisp on the outside, but fluffy and moist on the inside. They cut the calories, fat, and carbs in half, add 20 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, and incorporate ground flax seeds to give you the added omega-3 fatty acids. These will keep you feeling full to help assist with weight loss, and also assist in muscle building and cravings control! Fusion Diet Systems pea protein is the ONLY protein that will yield these perfect pancakes!
2 scoops @fusiondietsystems Pea Protein
2 Tbsp Coconut or Almond Flour
1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp ground Flax mixed with 2 tbsp water-let sit for 5 mins)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1-2 Tbsp almond milk
Carob Chips, nuts, or fruit if desired
Stevia or flavor extracts if desired
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl or throw in a blender and blend until fully incorporated
• Place a pan over medium heat coated with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil.
• Pour half the batter into the hot pan, and flip when small bubbles begin to rise.
• Cook for 3-4 mins on each side (just until golden. DO NOT OVER COOK!
• Repeat with remaining mixture
These were topped with mini carob chips, granola and coconut chips!
ENJOY with coconut nectar, agave, or maple syrup! We offer five different flavors at www.fusiondietsystems.com No other proteins will make pancakes like these, so try them today!