Fusion Diet Systems Pea Protein Powder Doughnuts:
2 Scoops Fusion Diet Systems Pea Protein
1/4 cup coconut flour (many recipes recommend “self rising flour” for fluffier doughnuts)
1/2 tsp psyllium husk
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
Stevia to taste
Soft Coconut Oil and Stevia for glaze
1. Combine your dry ingredients in a separate bowl, combine your dry ingredients
2. Whisk together all your ingredients
3. Pour into a a donut tray (should be about 2/3 full, and should make about 4 doughnuts)
4. Bake for about 10-15 minutes at 325F.
5. Let cool for a few minutes
6. Mix melted coconut oil with stevia, and/or cocoa powder/melted chocolate chips/ sprinkles/nuts ect.